- Robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes
- Anti-odour: Provides relief from nuisance level organic odours (below nominal protection factor)
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level – blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Nuisance odour respirator. Do not use for hardwoods and lead based paints
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Hand Painting Respirator 9922 is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip, colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of two.
For respiratory protection while painting with a brush or roller, sanding by hand or using an orbital sander, and against nuisance organic odours, use 3M™ Hand Painting Respirator 9922. Our valved respirator is designed to provide FFP2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists typically found when working with these materials. Nuisance level organic vapours are also minimised thanks to the activated carbon filter in the respirator. Featuring a robust collapse-resistant shell it moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes. Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air.
- Painting by brush or roller, sanding by hand or when using an orbital sander, sanding to remove paint, varnish and anti-rust treatment