3M™ Organic Vapour Monitor 3500
R845.00 ex VAT per box
- The 3M™ Organic Vapor Monitor 3500 uses the proven scientific principle of diffusion, which is the gradual mixing of molecules of two or more substances. It has a single charcoal sorbent wafer for easy collection of organic vapors and can be used for most applications. It has an 18-month shelf life.
- Simple and convenient.
- No batteries, hoses or pumps to operate.
- Easy to use. Just clip the monitor to shirt lapel, collar, or pocket.
- Versatile. 3M monitors can also be used for area monitoring, if sufficient air flow exists.
- 3M provides reference information needed to use the monitors.
- Analysis options. 3M monitors can be analyzed in the lab of your choice or returned to a 3M contracted lab for analysis.
- Confidence. Our testing facilities are accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
- Comfort. 3M monitors are small and lightweight and will not interfere with employee activities.